Thursday 16 June 2011

Can't help falling in love

Hello, Jello, Yellow.

Ok, we lied. Everytime we are together at Sophie's house! Which isn't as often as we are at mine (Dani) so we are sorry for not updating this recently.

Our life, well what is going on with our lives. A lot...

Saying that, not much that we can say publicly!

Sophie:

IT exam....SHIT!!!
My dad turned Muslim, getting married, moving house, and turning 50. And you wonder why I'm crazy!
Going to have a bite war with Nick.
Hm....my weird datey things....me and Dani have no luck with boys...

Dani:

Accidental dates....wtf?
Not having the IT exam....YAY!!!!
Been hanging out with cool people
...my life fails

Together:

Hehe....all sorts of mischieve crazy crap ;)

Things we are going to do soon:

Explorers! :D:D:D
Chocolate :D:D:D
Pizza :D:D:D

Our lives are amazing :D:D:D

Ha I have the laptop!!!! I win - It's mine but Dani just likes stealing it :( x
(She then went along and changed all the mistakes in it)

Will talk to you all soon my lovelys

Smile because the cake wants you to

Adios

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to randomly picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I encourage you to view this eye-opening video to discover a strange secret that has the power to get you your very own harem of attractive women just 24 hours from now:

    Facebook Seduction System...

    ReplyDelete